Intro to Mindful Somatic Ecotherapy Daylong
Waitati (Dunedin) – Saturday 7th October
Wellington – Thursday 12th October
New Plymouth – Saturday 11th November
Waitati Ecoetherapy Centre: 462 Waitati Valley Rd, 9085 (20 mins north of Dunedin, Otago)
Innermost Community Garden: 31 Lawson Place, Mount Victoria, Wellington 6011
Taranaki: Patuha Lodge: 575 Upper Pitone Rd, Taranaki
What to Expect –
Immerse yourself in a day of connection, community and alliance with the natural world while you learn some fundamental but profound ways of supporting therapeutic experiences in nature.
The day includes:
- An overview of the principles of somatic ecotherapy and exercises to experience the depth of experience for yourself.
- A demonstration of a Somatic Ecotherapy session.
- Sharing of some simple but potent ways to bring the magic of the natural world into your practice.
- Discover the ease of resourcing your client alongside nature
- Experience the possibilities of being resourced by yourself as the therapist throughout the clients session.
Meet the facilitator
Otago: Toni McErlane – Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) Mediator, Counsellor, Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Facilitator, Ecotherapist
Taranaki: Bren Whitmore : Ecotherapist, Craniosacral Therapist, Deep Nature Connection Mentor and Wilderness Rites of Passage Facilitator
& Fiona Ross: Ecotherapist and Mystery Seeker
Otago Course Investment $60.00
Wellinton Course investment $80.00
Taranaki Course Investment $169.00
Cancellations and Refunds: No refunds if booking cancelled later than 30 days prior to course start date unless event is cancelled by organiser
For Otago Submit Payment to:
Account name: Restorative Relationships
Account Number: 01-0322-0212196-01
Reference: [your name]
For Taranaki registrations and payment REGISTER HERE
For Otago and Wellington registration REGISTER HERE